An article is anything of local interest to Chessington organisations, schools, churches, businesses and residents. An article could be written by an individual, be an interview with an influential person or organisation, a view of life in Chessington or anything of local interest.
When we are sent an article we will add it to our website, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Send your article to email@example.com, it would be appreciated if you could follow the guidelines below:-
- Put the title of the article in the subject, this is both the title of the article and will be posted on Twitter
- If you want to mention an organisation, e.g. charity event benefactor, you can use the Twitter @name in the subject so they get a mention
- In the body of the email put…
- The article itself
- Include your (or the author’s) name, put any other details e.g. Twitter @name
- If you have a photograph(s) to accompany your article send it as an attachment to the email in high-resolution jpeg format. If you cannot provide an image we will use the placeholder below.
- If you have a logo send it as an attachment to the email in high-resolution jpeg format, we like logo’s square 😉
- Please avoid just sending us the article in a Word document, PDF or PowerPoint, this means we have to try and extract text and images and may introduce errors
- If you are sending us any images or photographs please ensure you have the rights to the content and permission of anyone in the photograph. The sender assumes this liability
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for editorial and design purposes