Friday – 7th July 27C / 17C Forecast
Very warm all day, with cloudy skies. High risk of sunburn when sun bursts through clouds. Staying warm through the night.
- 6:30pm – 8pm Youth Cricket Coaching – 5 to 16 year olds @ChessingtonCC, Sir Francis Barker Recreation Ground, Leatherhead Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2NB
- 7pm – 9pm Chessington Explorer Unit Meet, Chessington Scout Group, 33 Garrison Ln, Chessington
- 7pm – 9pm Chessington Scout Troop Meet, Chessington Scout Group, 33 Garrison Ln, Chessington
Saturday – 8th July 24C / 16C Forecast
Warm, light cloud cover on an off throughout the day. High chance of rain in the evening. Staying warm and humid overnight.
- 9am – 10:30am Climbing kids club, Chessington Sports Centre, Garrison Ln, Chessington KT9 2JS
- 12pm – 2pm Peruvian Cooking Classes, 238 Hook Road, Hook, Chessington KT9 1PL
Sunday – 9th July 24C / 15C Forecast
Warm, light cloud cover on an off throughout the morning. High chance of rain from mid morning. Cooling down overnight.
- 11:30am – 12:30pm MARTIAL ARTS FITNESS CLASS, Chessington Scout Group, 33 Garrison Ln, Chessington KT9 2LD
Summary – 7th to 9th July
Friday will be the best day, very warm and humid. Risk of sunburn when the sun breaks through the clouds. Saturday will start reasonable and warm, with rain in the evening. Sunday will be similar to Saturday, with chance of rain from afternoon onwards, cooling down in to Monday.