At the end of each month Chessington Community Matters (@ChessingtonCM) aims to publish our online statistics and a “print it yourself” edition.
Print It Yourself Edition
Our “Print It Yourself” Edition contains our main stories, ideal for sharing with people who do not have internet connectivity or sharing in common areas of your workplace or organisation. The “Print It Yourself” Edition can be downloaded here.
In addition to the “Print It Yourself” Edition, we also created a launch flyer / poster, this can be downloaded for your office / clubhouse notice board here. These posters have been distributed and put up on various community notice boards.
Online Activity Report – May 2017
People Reached = 1295
Number of Articles = 176 (101 more than April 2017!)
Top 5 articles:-
- Poll: How are you going to manage when the Chessington branch line closes for August?
- Celebrating #Chessington – midday on the 1st June 2017
- Youth Clubs return to #Chessington with Achieving for Children and Chessington Organisations
- New @SW_Trains timetable starts Sunday 21st May 17
- Castle Hill – #Chessington’s Ancient Monument, Nature Reserve And Part Of Oxford University! Heard of it?
Highest 28 day rolling reach = 33,266 people on 31/05/2017
Follows = 267 up 200 on April 2017
Reach through advertising CCM online = 11923
Most popular posts, by reach :-
- Don’t forget Celebrating #Chessington Thurs 01/06/2017 12-4pm St. Mary’s Centre & Churchfields RecGrnd, Church Lane, Chessington – Reached 10,214 people
- Youth Clubs return to #Chessington in partnership with @AforChildren, @chessington_col, @ChessingtonSC and @ChessingtonCM @AfCLocal_Offer – Reached 4704 people
- Castle Hill – #Chessington’s Ancient Monument, Nature Reserve And Part Of Oxford University! Heard of it? – Reached 1008 people
- Poll: How are you going to manage when the Chessington branch line closes for August? (South West Trains) – Reached 982 people
- Weber Barbecue Demonstrations And Food Tasting at Chessington Garden Centre 28th May, midday to 3:30pm – Reached 706 people
- Live Music: #Celtic Journey – Chessington Methodist Church, 22nd July 2017 featuring The Meadows and Kristyn Murphy – Reached 354 people
- Big Day Out Family Fun Day at The King’s Centre #Chessington 15/07/17 @Chessington_cec – Reached 248 people
- Summer Fair 2017 at Chessington Methodist Church – Reached 259 people
Total number of Tweets = 105
Impressions (the number of people seeing our tweets) = 19,900
Retweets = 40
Likes = 52
Followers = 74
Top 5 Tweets :-
- Live Music: #Celtic Journey – Chessington Methodist Church, 22nd July 2017 featuring @TheMeadowsMusic
- #Chessington Cricket Club Party – Free Live Music with @AaronNortonUK and Late Bar
- @brizb0 on Twitter – @ChessyUnited last game of season this Sunday
- Do you have a #Chessington based business that could win the @KingstonAwards
- Big Day Out Family Fun Day at The King’s Centre #Chessington 15/07/17 @Chessington_cec
Followers = 30